Mid-Week Must-Haves: New Year – New Gear
It’s a new year and we all have new (or the same) resolutions and there’s a big chance it’s probably getting in shape and being healthier! I thought this week’s mid-week must-haves would be all about workout gear! I’ve linked everything shown above and some of it is on sale! woohoo! I don’t know about you, but I know that new (and cute) workout gear always gets me motivated to exercise! Treat yourself to a cute piece to add to your workout wardrobe and go get moving!!
2. Calvin Klein Ombre Leggings– I LOVEEE this pair, I think they are so pretty and would go with so much!
4. Fitbit ( There’s nothing like a good fitness tracker to keep you motivated and remind you if you’ve been sitting too long at work. It’s also nice to be able to track your food and keep yourself accountable! I also love THIS fitness tracker, you can get a wristband for it as well! It works great and the bluetooth is a nice feature! Oh, and it’s less than $50!
5. Swell Bottle– I really want one of these, they apparently keep your drink super cold (just like a yeti) but there’s a screw top so I can throw it in my purse or my gym bag and not have to worry about it spilling!
6. Nike Free Flyknit– I’ve always had Nike Frees and love running and working out in them, but the flyknits that have been popular lately I think are sooo cool and are stylish enough to pair with everyday clothes to run errands! THIS pair is really cute too!
7. Lululemon Meshed Up Shorts– these shorts are soo cute, they are completely mesh on the sides and have built in spandex you can see through on the side!
8. Athleta Tank– This tank looks plain in the front but is adorable and strappy in the back! And it is on sale!!
9. Nike Relay Tank– I love working out in tanks and this flowy one from Nike is perfect to go on a run in!
10. Under Armour Cold Gear Leggings– love the print and they’re great for this cold weather we’ve been having!
XOXO | Aubrey
——————– SHOP THE POST ——————–