Happy Friday! Since Easter is right around the corner, I wanted to share a couple of adorable dresses I’ve had my eye on, all under $100! I love getting dressed up for Easter, it’s the first holiday since Christmas where families come together, dress up and eat big late lunches together after church! One of my favorite aspects is that it is not cold like Christmas and you can break out the gorgeous spring florals and bright colors! Whether you are more of a boho chic kind of gal or preppy in your Lilly, these dresses will do the trick! Hope everyone has a fabulous weekend! It is supposed to storm alllll weekend here 🙁 Looks like we will be binge watching Netflix!
1. THIS aqua Lilly Pulitzer is so classic and the lace detail is gorgeous!
2. I love the floral pattern and colors in this dress!
3. The cut of THIS dress is so flattering and could be dressed down for wearing daily in the summer!
4. THIS Easter dress is so feminine and the colors are beautiful together.
5. I love how different THIS is, it could definitely be worn again with some edgy accessories for a night out!
6. Lilly, pink and a classic cut. Enough said.
XOXO | Aubrey
——————– SHOP THE POST ——————–