Makeup I’m Packing for the Islands…
Hey Guys! I started to get some things together for our trip last night, we leave first thing Saturday morning for a week! Ah I can’t wait to get there and relax! I honestly don’t wear makeup to the beach and definitely don’t on vacation- when it’s hot and muggy and you’re in and out of the water, you don’t want to have to worry about makeup smearing or wearing off plus, I love giving my skin a break and getting a little summer glow! (I use THIS sunscreen everyday and especially when at the beach!) If I’m broken out, maybe I’ll dab a little bit of THIS concealer over that one spot, but I love being fresh faced when on vacation. However, I will put on makeup when we go out to dinner that night! I wanted to share some makeup I will be packing and some I have used in the past that’s lightweight, yet will give you great coverage and leave you looking like a sun kissed goddess!
- Primer: I just bought THIS primer the other day and it is a dream! You could probably wear this by itself if you really wanted to be bare faced for the day. It has a tiny little tint to it and has the prettiest sheen ahh talk about instant glow!
- BB Cream: I tend to use this one during the summer, I’ve used THIS one before, but it was a little bit thicker. This Maybelline BB cream is very light and gives you an even coverage without looking cakey.
- Concealer: THIS concealer is amaaazing and works great as a highlighter as well!
- Bronzer: I think this is one of my new faves. I have used Hoola for the longest time and wanted to change it up. THIS bronzer is just as pigmented as Benefit’s Hoola, but is sooo illuminating on the skin!
- Blush: Thinking about picking this up before the trip….it’s waterproof…. ’nuff said.
- Brightening Setting Powder: THIS powder is translucent so it will not change the color of your concealer or foundation, however…this product does not lie, it legitimately brightens your skin.
- Mascara: I have and always will be a fan of the Maybelline Falsies mascara…I don’t know why, but it is by far my favorite. If they ever discontinue it, I will be buying the whole stock at CVS.
And there you have it! These are my top essentials I love wearing when traveling to somewhere extra tropical 🙂 I will try my hardest to get a post up tomorrow, I know I will be uber busy with some last minute packing, but regardless, follow along my travels via Instagram and Snapchat (aubreyasplen24) for the next week! Thanks so much for stopping by!