Valentines Date Night Ideas + What to Wear
In light of it being February 1st, I thought I would write about fun date night ideas for Valentines Day!
The holiday is only 2 weeks away and will come sooner than you think! Last year, we were in Charleston and had the best time exploring and devouring THE best steak I think I’ve ever had. This year, being on a Tuesday I’m not quite sure what we have planned…I think we might be taking a little trip the following weekend and celebrating there! In the meantime, I’ve listed 5 date night ideas to do with your main squeeze!
1.Go to a museum, art gallery, the zoo, a food truck festival, an amusement park- go somewhere you can enjoy exploring and creating new experiences and memories together!
2. Go out to a really nice dinner, get dressed up and enjoy a couple fun cocktails
3. Volunteer together. Justin and I have done this before to celebrate Valentine’s Day and I promise you it’s the most rewarding feeling and you feel even closer to your significant other when you give your holiday away to helping others!
4. Grab a bottle of champagne and head to a spot that has some sort of significance to you and your main. Sit there and sip while talking about your dreams, fun memories you’ve had together and just enjoy spending time with one another.
5. Light some candles, turn on some good music, and cook a gourmet dinner together at home! This is one of my favorite things to do together, especially on Valentine’s day!
* I’m talking all about THIS dress and some other amazing dresses under $100 at the bottom of this post!
If you and your man are going for a nicer night out for Valentine’s day or maybe you’re having a fun girls night, but still want to dress for the holiday, I’ve rounded up some of my favorite dresses perfect for Valentines day, all under $100! THIS dress I picked up a few weeks ago and love the crisscross detail in the back and the lace throughout. I figured I could definitely wear this again for a wedding or a fancy dinner! Click on the arrows below to browse some of my favorite date night picks and click directly on the picture to shop!
Photography by: Two Lee Photography