Hey Hey and Happy Thursday! Man is it feeling like summer or WHAT! The heat is crazy and the storms are crazy too! It’s still one of my favorite times of the year though. Anyway, this look is from our trip to Universal and Sapphire Falls resort last week. Actually, I wore this dress last Thursday when we ate at the Chocolate Emporium at City Walk! A full review of our stay in Orlando will be up soon, but for now I wanted to talk about how cute this dress is! I love maxi’s in the summertime, they’re so easy to throw on, but this one is little dressier and….only $40! I’m wearing a medium for reference- it’s pretty flowy on me too. I love the neckline and the color, it really brings out the tan!
So happy it’s almost the weekend! Do you guys have anything fun planned? I think we are probably going to do some yardwork and house stuff hahaha #adulting. Thanks for popping by today, friends!
I also wanted to share some of the blogs (including Hello Alley! Whoop!) That were featured in this weeks “Links À La Mode” from Independent Fashion Bloggers!
Links à la Mode, June 15th
- Aesthetic Distance: The Pros And Cons Of The Gig Economy
- A Mused Blog: Burberry Beauty Liquid Lip Velvet
- April Was Here: Wedding Guest Attire: Cocktail or Semiformal
- Blushing Noir: OPI California Dreaming Nail Polish Collection Swatches + Review
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Sephora Favorites Sunkissed Glow Kit
- Everyday Starlet: How to Shape Eyebrows at Home with Tweezers + How to Grow Eyebrows
- Five Foot Nothing Shopping: Timeless Summer Fashion
- Hampton Roads Fashion & Style: Classic Shift Dress x Triangle Cutout Sleeves
- Have Clothes, Will Travel: Sydney Shopping Spree
- Hello Alley: Ruffled Pink Perfection Casual Chic for Summer
- Lil Miss JB Style: Travel Diaries: Barcelona
- Style Splash: A Skirt with Sleeves
- Suzanne Carillo: How To: Embroidered Leather Dress DIY
- Tales of Two Blog: The Power of Perfume Featuring Unique Fragrances
- The Curvy Edit: Palm Springs Vibes – One Set Two Ways