25 Things You May Not Know About Me
Hey Hey and Happy Friday! So…today is my 25th birthday and I wanted to do a fun little post to celebrate! I am sharing 25 RANDOM things you may not know about me! I love being able to connect with you all and sharing little bits about my life is something I enjoy doing! Scroll to the bottom to find out 25 facts you may not know!
1.My first name is AUBREY my last name is ALLEY. Yes, I know I have two first names, but it gets confused all the time- thought I should probably clear that up.
2. I am an extroverted introvert.
3. I’ve been skydiving. It was awesome.
4. I could eat mexican food everyday. and bread, I love bread.
5. Justin and I have been married for 3 years this past July.
6. I want to have kids sooner than later, but I also get really nervous thinking about it.
7. I had a Fashion Academy at my high school and I didn’t do it. I was too into athletics and my science classes (laughing at where the road has led me to now)
8. I want another golden retriever.
9. I am WEIRDLY really really good at finding anything in Home Depot super quickly. Justin will tell me what we need and I find it immediately. (I think a woman set up the lay out of home depot, because it really makes so much sense haha! sorry guys 🙂
10. I coach a high school varsity cheerleading team and I can still tumble. I make myself throw a few passes at practice to make sure I still have it!
11. BRAVO IS MY WEAKNESS. I love The Real Housewives, Southern Charm, Below Deck….you name it.
12. Justin and I both come from really tight knit families. We all see each other at some point multiple times a week, go on vacation all the time and have dinners together regularly.
13. I was the captain of my competitive cheer team 2 out of the 4 years I was on varsity and we won the State Championship!
14. I also played lacrosse and went on to play a year of Division 1 my freshman year of college.
15. I LOVE water. Just plain water.
16. I’m a very loyal person and get annoyed when I encounter individuals who are not.
17. My hair is real! No extensions !
18. I hate the smell of peanut butter, but love the taste.
19. I have really bad anxiety that I only started having last year. It’s better today, but often comes out of nowhere. (it sucks, I get it.)
20. I really want to go to South Africa on a safari (however, that Malibu Wine Safari could suffice)
21. I recently left my previous full time job back in March and decided to pursue this blog full time.
22. I launched my blog 2 years ago exactly, tomorrow.
23. I always put myself in others (even strangers) shoes and treat them the way I would want to be treated in whatever the current situation is.
24. I talk to my mom everyday.
25. Justin is taking me to the Food and Wine festival tomorrow for my birthday and I’ve never been! which is the last fact about me, I love food…..and wine!
Thank you for stopping by today! I love that I’m able to share little bits of my life with you all, I wish I could meet you all in person and give each of you a hug and say thank you for following along! You make this blog possible and I am so grateful for that. I’m really excited for this 25th year….I’ve got a good feeling about it!