Your Summer Handbag Guide: Summer Sale Version
Summer is all about fun accessories and practicality as we are constantly hopping from the beach, to some shopping, to lunch with a friend, vacations are in full swing, you name it- there’s always something happening during the summertime which is why I love a good crossbody, backpack OR a bigger tote to stuff all of my essentials in so I’m always prepared! Today, I’m rounding up some of my favorite bags for the summer and guess what? THEY’RE ALL ON SALE! Well, this one isn’t but y’all always ask about THIS bag and I found a dupe for under $50 so I’m sharing it anyway!
I love a cute colorful bag for the summertime. It’s one of the few seasons you can really get away with it. Sure, around the holidays a red or velvet emerald is beautiful, but I’m talking fun pop of color bag Summertime is your time to do that!
- THIS blue bag is a little on the bigger side, but I love that I can throw my swimsuit and a pair of flip flops in this bag, but it’s also adorable for dressing up
- THIS mini crossbody is SOOO cute! You can wear it with the strap or just use the handles as a mini handbag!
- THIS poppy colored crossbody screams summertime! This is a great bag to take on vacay and will add an instant pop to a neutral outfit!
Neutrals, Round Bags and Different Textures
- I’m loving the round bag trend this summer especially in the ROUND BEACH BAG style!
- THIS bag is certainly a crowd favorite and goes with EVERYTHING
- okay, I just LOVEEEE the style of this bag! I love the single shoulder strap with the bucket bag style- I know everything will stay put, but it also has a long strap to wear it crossbody! Pretty sure it comes in multiple colors as well!
- THIS bag is currently in my cart. Obsessed with everything about it…including the price.
Bright and White
- White bags are all the trend during the summertime! Loving this cutie little crossbody!
- A white bag AND a backpack!? If I could only pick one bag or tote to bring on vacation I’d pick this one. Super chic for traveling, plenty of room to pack things if you go exploring, would look adorable with your poolside attire to hold your towel and I love the fact that I’d be hands free while doing all of the above.
Hope you guys enjoyed this type of post! When I find cute accessories for the summer AND they’re on sale, I literally can’t not share it all with you! What’s your favorite go-to bag for the summer!?