It’s that time of the year again here in Ponte Vedra Beach, FL! The Players Championship is about to be in full swing! The men are all excited about watching their favorite players compete in one of the best tournaments around while us women are excited about dressing in the cutest outfits and sipping on Sawgrass Splashes! Or at least that’s what I like to think 🙂 Since The Players Championship is now in March that means the weather is going to be slightly cooler! Last year the weather was perfect and I wore a maxi dress and a maxi skirt set. If it was a little cooler, I would have thrown a white denim jacket or a cute cropped cardigan on with both! I want to break down some outfit ideas for you with different types of weather in mind and I’ll also link some of my faves with quick, free, 2- day shipping! I think Reddress is the only one who doesn’t have complimentary 2 day shipping, but they do offer it so it will get to you in time!
- a pair of spring pants such as the Lilly Pulitzer palazzo pants they have each year, a long sleeve body suit, blouse or sweater and a white denim jacket.
- A pair of white (non distressed) jeans, a cute pastel color sweater or blouse
- Maxi dress, maxi skirt, flowy pants or jumpsuit
- white jacket or cardi optional
- 2 piece set
- white shorts and a cute blouse
- I would wear sandals (that are comfortable) or flatforms if you need a bit of height for your outfit! You’ll be doing a lot of walking even if you plan to stay in one spot- the entrance to the course is a long walk in and of itself!
- I like to wear a hat sometimes
- sunglasses for sure!
- CLEAR BAG!!! I’ll leave the rules at the bottom of this post!
- A portable charger if you have one. It’s usually a long day and service isn’t always great and I feel like my battery always gets sucked away!
Hope this was helpful! Can’t wait to see you all there! Make sure to say hey if we bump into each other 🙂 I seriously LOVE meeting yall!!