Yall! This is the BEST chocolate chip banana bread you’ll ever have! The secret ingredient is greek yogurt!! It keeps the bread really moist and oh so good!
- 1/2 cup butter (equivalent to 1 stick of butter), melted
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 and 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Greek yogurt or sour cream
- 2 over-ripe bananas, mashed
- 1 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees
- In a mixing bowl, stir the melted butter and sugar together.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract and mix well. (I like to use my kitchen-aid mixer) Set the wet ingredients aside.
- In a separate bowl, whisk the flour, baking soda, and salt together.
- Slowly mix the dry ingredients into the wet ingredients until combined.
- In a small bowl, mash the bananas and yogurt together. Add that combo to mix
- Gently stir in your chocolate chips.
- Spread evenly into a greased 9 x 5 loaf pan.
- Bake for 55 minutes or until a toothpick or fork comes out clean from center of the loaf.
- Let loaf cool, slice up loaf and enjoy!